The adopted approach involves building and upgrading a shelter incrementally, from plastic sheeting to sustainable local materials. Assistance to displaced and non-displaced populations is often delayed. The housing, land and property rights cannot be resolved quickly. Transitional shelter can be relocated and therefore can be supportive immediately and continuously.
Related Courses and Programs
- PROGRAM: Modern and Contemporary ArchitectureProduct on saleFrom $196.00
- Modern Architecture (1945-1985)Product on sale$49.00 – $99.00
- Frank Lloyd Wright and the 20th CenturyProduct on sale$49.00 – $99.00
- New York ArchitectureProduct on sale$49.00 – $99.00
- Modern Architecture (1900-1945)Product on sale$49.00 – $99.00
- Contemporary Architecture (1985-Now)Product on sale$49.00 – $99.00